Miles loves to play in my bathroom and closet while I get ready. Besides being fascinated by makeup and nail polish he also likes high heels. Of course he prefers my red ones. He was playing with them Sunday and after he got frustrated trying to put them on he brought them to me to put on him. To my surprise he can actually walk in them. In fact he may be better in high heels than I am. Casey seemed a little nervous about my nonchalant attitude towards the high heel wearing, but I think it's cute.

2 comments:
My mom has a picture of me in red high heels when I was about Miles' age...of course in my picture I'm "only" wearing the high heels...and a hat and pearls, I believe. It has been threatened to go public on many occasions! hahahaa
I say let him wear high heels all day, it will help his balance, which as we all know is a necessity rather we wants to do athletics or music;)
Post a Comment