Sunday, March 8, 2009

Capturing Memories

This past week we had some new family photos done and they turned out great! Seriously, these are the best photos we've ever had and I will be eternally greatful to my friend Christina for recommending the photographer. I'm not sure I will ever be able to go back to bland old studio photography again. I haven't seen all the photos yet, but here's a preview. If anyone is looking for a good photographer in the OKC area, check this out: http://www.boysandberries.blogspot.com/.

Update: All our session pics are now available through our family photo link on the sidebar.






3 comments:

thatjusthappened said...

Those are awesome pictures! Miles looks so handsome!

Mario and Amy Andreani said...

They turned out great! Miles is looking like a "big" boy!

Amy

TheFabJG said...

Michelle those pics are fantastic! I will have to do something similar one of these days!