Friday I took a mental health day or a half of a mental health day since it's too busy to take a whole one and I hosted a play date. Miles had fun and I enjoyed having a conversation that didn't revolve around work. I think I'm going to try to take one day off per month to just have a play day with my boys. I think I need it more than the kids!
It's weird to think about how long I have known these mommies and how much our lives have changed over the years. Even though we don't get together often it feels like no time has passed when we do only now we have kids whose growth reminds us that time is indeed passing all too quickly. Can't wait for the next play date!


1 comment:
I couldn't agree with you more, momma. We had fun and can't wait to get together again!
Post a Comment