Monday, June 15, 2009

Family Update

I'm back from my hiatus. Not much new, just still trying to survive this pregnancy. I now have a new appreciation for how lucky I was to be symptom free with my 1st. Casey has been helping out more so it hasn't been too bad, but I've been feeling pretty crappy. Apparently I am eating enough because I'm starting to notice my pants feeling tighter. I am convinced that this one is a girl because it's just been such a different pregnancy. I have a really strong feeling about it so while I would still prefer a boy the idea of a girl is starting to grow on me. I've had 2 good days in a row now so I'm really hoping the worst is behind me.

Summer is in full swing and here's a couple of recent pictures of Miles. Enjoy!




A couple of weeks ago Casey took Miles to a dad's night at the library where they did manly things like hang out with firemen and eat M&Ms. Miles came home sweaty, dirty, and with a fireman's badge & helmet. It looked like he had a good time.



We've been beating the heat with water play.

1 comment:

Mario and Amy Andreani said...

Looks like fun! I was starting to get worried since you hadn't posted in awhile. I'm glad to hear everything is going good. You'll get through the sick phase soon. I was REALLY sick too with this baby and now it is just a distant memory!!! Hang in there. I was really sick with Ethan too and Emma was a dream pregnancy so you might still be having a little boy!:)

Amy