I had my first of many doctor appointments this week and so far so good. I got to hear the heartbeat and see the ultrasound photos. They gave me copies to keep which I thought was odd since it's really just a blob at this point. Nothing to see really. I have had some nausea which is new territory for me since I never experienced any negative side effects with Miles. I've been eating crackers and ginger. I have real ginger ale, decaf ginger tea, and ginger candies all of which are pretty yucky, but they do seem to help. I'm in search of motion sickness, pressure point bracelets, but I think I'll have to order those online.
We've also started weaning. I bought a book on tandem nursing and I was all prepared to investigate that route first, but when I told my doctor that my milk was dwindling she assured me that was a clear sign my body was not keeping up with the demands and at her recommendation I resigned myself to weaning. So far Miles has nursed only once since Thursday and it has been easier than I expected.
I finally managed to get Miles to sing on camera. It's a two for one with Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and ABC. It's early in the morning so please excuse the bedhead. :)
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
What a ham! He is quite the singer. I hope you get passed the nauseous stage soon. Lemon drops and fire balls candy really became a fav for me! But I tried a lot of tricks and had no luck. Luckily around 14 weeks I felt like my self again. The joke in our family was that baby girl would push "the sick button" in my tummy whenever I ate something she didn’t like. So my diet became very boring! Every time I would be sick Ethan and Emma would talk to my tummy and tell her to quite "pushing the sick button on mommy!" :)
Post a Comment