
I just had to give a shout out to the best laundry soap on the planet, Charlie's Soap. Miles had a bit of tummy trouble this week so we had some extra special diapers to launder. Casey wanted to throw them away, but cloth diapers aren't cheap so I insisted we keep them. I'll admit that I didn't really know what to do with them so I just chucked them in the washer with a hope and a prayer. When the laundry was done I could not tell which were which. All of my diapers were gleaming white and fresh as could be. Here's the kicker, Charlie's Soap is hypoallergenic and environmentally friendly. I don't know how it works, but it does! It seemed kind of expensive at first, but that was before I realized how long a box will last you (only 1 TBSP per load). My mom and I went in together on a 5 gallon bucket because it was cheaper in bulk and I may be deeding my left over laundry detergent in my will because my bucket is never ending. Anyhow, it's such a great product that I thought even those who don't cloth diaper might want to check it out: www.charliesoap.com.





2 comments:
Yes your stick figures are very cute... as long as those stick figures don't acquire NASCAR numbers on their shirts...
Thanks for sharing! I will have to check out that website or maybe the next time we visit OKC I'll just buy some from you! It sounds like you're stocked up. Ha! I'm glad Miles is feeling much better. Tummy problems are never fun.:( I know Ethan and Emma were as Emma put it, "ready to feel normal."
Amy
Post a Comment