
We had an absolutely fabulous time in Disney World and I was sad to have to come home. Miles really enjoyed himself and it was nice to have some family time. We had a little rain towards the end of our trip, but what's a trip to Florida without a little rain? We were really lucky because the majority of our week was warm and sunny. In fact we stopped in a gift shop to buy some cooler clothes the same day we got word from home that OKC was experiencing lots of snow and ice. We missed the first real snow of the season in OKC, but we had so much fun soaking up the Florida sun. Miles really enjoyed all the parades and musical shows. He danced to the music and entertained everyone around us. He also had a great time swimming and playing in the fountains. I can already tell that he will be spending a majority of the upcoming summer in the pool. Now it's back to getting caught up on the laundry and house chores, not to mention the work that will be waiting for me Monday morning. We're going to have to start planning our 2010 trip so I can have something to look forward to. I've posted a few of my favorite pics, but of course there are tons more at our photo link to the right.







1 comment:
Looks like the family had a great time! I love the picture of Miles in the water! I bet he slept good at night... Amy
Post a Comment