Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Last Weekend of Summer

I am happy to report that Miles has recouperated and is feeling great. He did manage to pass his germs around, but everyone has recovered by this point.


Last Thursday tooth #4 made it in. I love his snaggle toothed grin! He still has that other front tooth just about to come in so we are expecting tooth #5 any day now.


I couldn't let a football season start without getting Miles the appropriate attire. Friday I listened to the Pride practicing for Saturday's game and I dodged tailgaters who were already setting up on campus. It's a fun time of year to be at the university. Fall is my favorite season and I know when football starts that fall is right around the corner.



I took advantage of the long weekend and started my fall decorating. I made the wreath a couple of years ago and I cut apart some fall garland I got at the end of season last year to dress up the mantle.

1 comment:

Mario and Amy Andreani said...

Love that grapevine wreath! Mario wants to get an OU flag to hang up at our house! I told him great and we'll see how many die hard Iowa Hawkeye neighbors we can get all worked up. There is something to be said about a person and their fav football team! HA.
Have a good weekend.
~Amy