Casey is "working" in Vegas this week so Miles and I are on our own. Casey left Saturday morning and won't return until Thursday afternoon. It's the first time he's been away from Miles over night so I'm sure he'll be calling a lot. He better call a lot because he's also missing our 7 year anniversary which is Monday. Miles and I tried to look for Casey's plane Saturday morning and I'm pretty sure we saw his plane fly over our house. Miles seems to really enjoy watching all the planes so it turns out that living near the airport has been a plus.

We have been spending lots of time outdoors trying to get our new lawn in shape. Miles absolutely loves to be outside so he is perfectly content to sit in the grass while we pick weeds. I really don't like using chemicals on the lawn so I have been trying to weed as much as I can by hand. Miles has the hang of it. He dutifully plucks "weeds" and adds his pickings to my pile. He mostly pulls grass, but at least it keeps him busy. He's such a boy. He gravitates towards bare spots in the lawn so he can play in the dirt and he definitely does not mind getting dirty.

I'm not sure which is worse, the fact that Casey chose the Oreo package as the one place he knew I would find his surprise note or the fact that I found it only a few hours after he left. Oh well, happy anniversary to me!





1 comment:
That is too funny. Love the Oreo note...Casey must know you well!
Post a Comment