Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tooth #2

Today Miles' second tooth popped through. Now he's got both of his bottom fronts growing in at the same time. I guess he's making up for lost time since he was a late bloomer with the first tooth. He has been more irritable, but not too bad. The homeopathic teething drops I bought seem to help only a little. Casey offered himself up in the name of science and concluded that they don't work. He says it's because I bought "hippie drops". It could also be that a dropper full on a 160 lb man isn't quite the same as a dropper full on a 20 lb baby. Either way I think some dicomfort is inevitable.

2 comments:

Mario and Amy Andreani said...

Congratulations Miles! He'll be snacking on all his favorite fruits and veggies on his own in no time! ~Amy

Anonymous said...

Matthew has both of his bottom fronts growing in as well. You'll be happy to know that I purchased "hippie dissolving tablets"!