This week we received the baby clothes quilt I ordered from a seller on Etsy. I found this great lady a couple of years ago when we wanted to do a baby clothes quilt for Miles and she was so good that I looked her up again when we were ready to do a quilt for Emmett. I picked 48 items from his first year and she made them into a super cute quilt. I never want to just get rid of all the baby clothes so I love this as a way to keep some of my favorites. Both boys love their quilts especially looking at all the squares. The end product is so colorful and fun!
Friday, July 29, 2011
Week 29
This week we received the baby clothes quilt I ordered from a seller on Etsy. I found this great lady a couple of years ago when we wanted to do a baby clothes quilt for Miles and she was so good that I looked her up again when we were ready to do a quilt for Emmett. I picked 48 items from his first year and she made them into a super cute quilt. I never want to just get rid of all the baby clothes so I love this as a way to keep some of my favorites. Both boys love their quilts especially looking at all the squares. The end product is so colorful and fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment