Thursday, April 28, 2011

Egg Hunt

Since we didn't get to hide our freshly colored eggs on Easter we had a mini egg hunt Monday evening mainly to appease Miles and to give me a decent excuse to dress the boys up and take pictures.


Emmett wasn't any more enthusiastic about hunting eggs this week than he was last week. He found one egg and then he was done.


Miles found the other 11 and he enjoyed egg hunting so much that he hid plastic eggs inside for me to find later that evening.


While I was taking pictures of Miles finding eggs Emmett was discovering the grass in his basket.


Miles got a pinwheel in his Easter basket and he was delighted to see it spinning in the breeze.


While I was taking pictures of Miles with his pinwheel Emmett was taste testing the day old boiled eggs that sat out all night, shell and all.


I wiped the blue dye from Emmett's mouth and sat them down to get one good picture together.

No comments: