Casey bought me the Weasley house as a thank you gift for having to do everything by myself this week while he was recuperating. I love it & Miles does too! He patiently sat and helped me build the whole thing and he's played with it all weekend. He's very careful with all the tiny pieces which I didn't expect and he doesn't even try to take it apart. I was planning to just build it and set it on my bookcase at work, but I think we're going to have to keep it around the house for a while.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
A Wizard in the Making
Casey bought me the Weasley house as a thank you gift for having to do everything by myself this week while he was recuperating. I love it & Miles does too! He patiently sat and helped me build the whole thing and he's played with it all weekend. He's very careful with all the tiny pieces which I didn't expect and he doesn't even try to take it apart. I was planning to just build it and set it on my bookcase at work, but I think we're going to have to keep it around the house for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment