
Miles loves to help in the kitchen and he loves anything crafty so I thought he would enjoy one of these gingerbread house kits. He actually did a very good job decorating and only snuck a couple of pieces of candy for himself. It's not perfect, but it was made with love and I think it's darned cute!

A cute Christmas story. I came home from work on Wednesday and Miles greets me at the door saying, "momma, jelly bean," over and over and over. I kept trying to decipher what he was saying not able to recognize the words. He was getting irritated that I wasn't understanding so he says, "momma, jelly beans in your stocking. Want some?" Casey laughs and I realize that Miles is spilling the beans on the Christmas shopping he did with daddy that day. I check the stocking and sure enough there are jelly beans. I tried to quiz him on what else they bought, but apparently the jelly beans were the only thing noteworthy in his mind. He really wanted to open those jelly beans so we did.





1 comment:
Very Cute, I know the kids have been begging me to make the gingerbread house too. I need to go buy a kit like that! It's just always a HUGE mess at our house with candy and icing everywhere! So I have to get myself prepared to be cleaning the whole kitchen! :)
Post a Comment