Monday, April 13, 2009

It's a Spring Thing

This weekend we had a big spring cookout and egg hunt with all our family from Shawnee. Mom and I planned it together since we are neighbors and we had a pretty good turn out. It reminded me a lot of the big family egg hunts we used to have when I was a kid. Amy, we missed you! Hopefully we can organize a big get together next time you are in town.

All the kids minus Miles who kept getting up and walking off.


Miles had fun with all the cousins. He played, hunted eggs, and ate some candy off the ground.



We're trying to get our lawn into shape so we've been spending most evenings pulling weeds which is fine with Miles because at least we are outside and that is all that matters to him. Last week he found his first ladybug.

1 comment:

Mario and Amy Andreani said...

I would like that! It brings back memories of when we were kids hiding eggs at grandma and grandpa's house. I always really looked forward to that! And every year we would line up in front of grandpa's old work truck. It would be fun to get a hold of some of those old pics and have some good laughs! Looks like Miles had fun! :)