I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays. We had a busy Christmas and now that it's over I'm happy to have some time to hang out at home. I have a week to be a stay at home mom and I'm looking forward to it. Even though this was Miles' second Christmas it really felt like his first. He was old enough this time to unwrap gifts and get excited. Plus, he was old enough to interact with all the family. He seemed to enjoy all the activity and of course everyone went overboard on his gifts so he got lots of loot.

Opening gifts Christmas Eve with Casey's family.

Miles enjoyed opening gifts so much that when he was finished with his stack he went around stealing bows and offering unwrapping assistance to those who still had packages.

Santa's toys Christmas morning at home.

Just the three of us in our PJs on Christmas morning.

My favorite gift. Casy's sister gave me this baby themed shadow box and I filled it with some of Miles' keepsakes. Thanks Heather & Bridgette!
1 comment:
I love shadow boxes! Very cute. It looks like Miles was a very good boy this year! Happy New Year's!
Amy
Post a Comment