Thursday, June 26, 2008

8 Months Old

I'm taking the plunge into the world of blogging and it's actually kind of fun. Now that Miles is here I don't have much time to scrapbook (okay, so make that no time). This is the next best thing I guess. Last weekend we got some family photos made and it was quite an experience. Miles is in a clingy phase where he doesn't really like strangers so it was hard for the photographer to work with him. In addition, Casey could never muster more than a slight grin so he looks painfully unhappy in almost every picture. The good news is that we got suckered into buying a two year portrait club membership so I guess we'll get several more chances. The photos below were the best of the bunch. They were taken June 21st, 1 day before Miles turned 8 months old.





No comments: